HOW TO APPLY
How to apply in 8 Steps
Step 1 - Make the pre-register CLICK HERE
- Note that you can apply for several colleagues from your Institution
Step 2 - Receive the confirmation of the pre-register
- With that email, you will send important information to your apply
Step 3 - To apply, you must have the ECAS register (European Commission Authentication Service) – enter as External
Step 4- With the ECAS register, you can now register your institution on the Participant Portal. This register allows you to have the PIC (Participants Identification Code), without the PIC is not possibel apply. The PIC code have 9 digits.
Step 5 - Download the Ka1 action form from your National Agency Click Here
Step 6 - Fill the form – This is the most important part
- We will send important information to your apply.
- You can see Technical guidelines for completing application e-Forms
- If necessary, see also pages "Erasmus+ Programme Guide".
- To find the distance from your place to Almada/Lisbon (Portugal), you must use the Distance Band
- If remain any doubt, please contact us
Step 7 – Submit your application form
- The deadline to apply is February 5th 2019 (12h CET)
Step 8 – Good Luck!!!