HOW TO APPLY
How to apply in 7 Steps
Step 1 - Make the pre-register CLICK HERE
- Note that you can apply for several colleagues from your Institution
Step 2 - Receive the confirmation of the pre-register
- With that email, you will send important information to your apply
Step 3 - To apply, you must have the ECAS register (European Commission Authentication Service) – enter as External
Step 4- With the ECAS register, you can now register your institution on the Participant Portal. This register allows you to have the Organization ID ( before this was the PIC), without the Organization ID is not possibel apply.
Step 5 - Fill the form – This is the most important part
- You must consult "Erasmus+ Programme Guide".
- To find the distance from your place to Almada/Lisbon (Portugal), you must use the Distance Band
- Fill the form at webgate.ec.europa.eu
- If remain any doubt, please contact us
Step 6 – Submit your application form
- The deadline to apply is February 5th 2020 (12h CET)
Step 7 – Good Luck!!!