Course: EUROPEANS SHARING VIEWS - Making sense of the world through multimedia
Edition of 2020 ***** 23 to 28 February 2020
Edition of 2021 ***** 14 to 19 February 2021
To apply, please fill this form CLICK HERE
Teachers (Pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs), Teacher trainers, Careers officers, educational guides and counselors, Inspectors, Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organisations offering adult education, Other (Paid or voluntary) management staff in the institution/organization, Members of students/teachers councils in adult education, Other, namely: Local municipal education officers, Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
Training Venue: Escola Secundária Emídio Navarro, Almada
Accommodation: 3 stars Hotel (or superior) in Almada area.
Course leader: Rui Baltazar
There are no special preparation to this course.
- Promote knowledge and analysis of the theoretical framework considering the concepts of Culture, Identity and Territory/environment;
- Foster translation and mobilization of themes through multimedia production techniques and ICT skills;
- Encourage the development of pedagogical practices involving trainees/learners;
- Develop the benchmark of good practices;
- Encourage the sharing of points of view and participation in the European awareness construction;
- Allow participants to share their experience and develop the project (and other projects) by web networking;
- Produce multimedia pedagogical objects (output);
- Share multimedia productions;
- Contribute to the emergency of ideas and project development between European educational and training organizations.
- Active, collaborative and participative approach (as a principle);
- Conceptual and Theoretical Framing of concepts and combinations;
- Sharing and development of multimedia production competences;
- Field Work (observation; video and photo capture; mapping; interviews)
Film/Multimedia production: information; conception, confrontation, collaboration, selection (image, sound and text), assemblage and edition;
- Critical analysis and reflection relating theoretical and practical dimensions, with multimedia objects produced;
- Evaluation (with forms filled by trainees and trainers);
- Dissemination and follow-up strategies.
Allow participants to share their experience and develop the project (and other projects) by web networking.
- Creation of a mailing list;
- Upload of the pedagogical objects and critical approaches;
- Upload of pedagogical object developed by trainees in their own professional contexts using the Pedagogical Kit;
- European Projects Development among participants.
- A certificate of attendance is presented to participants at the end of the course.
- Europass Mobility
Cultural events (included in the course fee)
- Visit to historic part of Lisbon (to filming or/and take photos)
- Visit to the historic part of Almada (to filming or/and take photos)
- Visit to Cristo-Rei (to filming or/and take photos)
- Visit to Cacilhas harbor (to filming or/and take photos)
- Visit to Rua Augusta Arch (to filming or/and take photos)
- Visit to Arrabida Moutain (to filming or/and take photos to the nature)
- Special Carnival Dinner
- Special FADO Dinner (FADO is the Portuguese music, on 27 November 2011, Fado was inscribed in the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage Lists)
- Special farewell dinner – Portuguese tipic restaurant
COURSE FEE AND FUNDING
Course Fee (this is a course with all included)
The total course fee of € 1.250 includes:
- Hotel (6 days)
- All days breakfast (6)
- All days lunch (5)
- All days dinners (6)
- Course material
- Course documents
- Transport during the course
Participants should pay the complete course fee to the organizers 2 months before the course starts.
Cancellation by the participant, between 6 and 3 weeks before the course, results in a cancellation fee of € 700. Cancellation by the participant, later 3 weeks before the course, results in a cancellation fee of € 950.
If the organizers cancel the course, they reimburse the already paid amount to the beneficiary.
You can request an Erasmus+ grant from your National Agency which will cover almost all costs of this course.
We can guide you through the process of funding and application. To do so, you need the make a pre-registration. After pre-registration, we’ll contact you by mail and provide the application help.